Meet Dr. Booth & Our Office Staff
Dr. Booth has over 35 years experience and expertise as an ENT doctor. His qualified, caring team of professionals have been working together at Southeastern Ohio Otolaryngology for more than 30 years. You can trust that when you are a patient of Dr. Booth's you will get the highest quality and standard of care possible.
Jack Booth, M.D.
Board Certified Otolaryngologist
• Residency, The Ohio State University Hospitals,
Department of Otolaryngology, 1974-1978
• The Ohio State University College of Medicine, M.D., 1969-1973
• Otterbein College, Westerville, OH, B.S., 1969
• Board Certified: American Board of Otolaryngology
• Fellow: American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
• Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Hobbies & Interests
Woodworking • Reading • Gardening • Farming • Family Activities
Licensed Hearing Aid Dealer and Fitter
To contact Terry directly, please call 740-450-2355.